Dinners, Receptions, and Breakfasts
The Summit provides excellent opportunities to meet, network and build important angel investing relationships. Following our all-attendee receptions on Wednesday, April 24 and Thursday, April 25, most attendees attend dinners and special interest breakfasts planned by other angels and groups. We encourage all registrants to plan a dinner with colleagues on topics of interest or just for great networking.
The ACA Summit dinners are available for ACA Summit attendees only.
Attend a Breakfast, Dinner, or Reception Already Planned:
Tuesday, April 23:
- EBAN @ACA Summit Welcome Reception: 7:00-9:00 pm - Join ACA's colleague association from Europe for a welcome celebration to the 2019 ACA Summit. The Palm Chicago, 323 E Wacker Dr, Chicago, IL 60601, Limited reservations are available.
Wednesday, April 24:
Dinners follow the ACA all attendee reception (5:30pm - 7:30pm)
- International Reception: 7:30pm - Celebrate the launch of the World of Angel track at the ACA Summit by networking with seasoned international investors. Sponsored by IBTX and hosted at the Polsinelli offices, all ACA attendees are invited. (Access their registration and RSVP here)
- Impact Investor Dinner: 7:30pm - All attendees interested in Impact Investing are invited for networking at the Beacon Tavern at 405 N Wabash Ave, Chicago. Register for this $125 dinner (including 2 glasses of wine).
- Midwest Angels: 7:30pm - Angel investors from the Midwest are invited to attend this networking event to connect with your colleagues at Osteria Via Stato – 620 North State Street, Chicago. Register for this $115 three course dinner including beverages.
- Portfolia & MM LaFleur Cocktail Reception: ACA investor attendees are invited to try on the hottest spring fashions and learn how you can shift the world by investing in the right teams, products, and solutions for impact and optimal returns. RSVP for ths complimentary event.
- Southeast Networking Dinner 7:30pm - Angel investors from the Southeast are invited to attend this networking event to connect with your colleagues at Smith & Wollensky – 318 North State, Chicago. Register for this $125 dinner (including 2 glasses of wine).
- Cannabis Industry Dinner 7:30pm - Connect with colleagues and new friends on opportunities for angels in the Cannabis Industry. Cost: $90 per person. Location: Maggiano's 516 N Clark St.Chicago, Illinois 60654. Register for this dinner ($90).
- Wine Exploration & Investing in Underrepresented Entrepreneurs at Formento's - 8:00pm: Be guided through a classic wine exploration for participants who would like to learn how to build a wine cellar by purchasing via the auction market. Led by Allan Frischman, an owner from Hart, Davis, Hart, the number one wine auction firm in the United States.(includes 4 glasses of very expensive wine) This dinner is for serious wine investors and details are available in the Pathable event app. RSVPs for this $175 dinner should be directed to host Tom Droege 919-423-3972.
Thursday, April 25:
Dinners follow the ACA all attendee reception (5:30pm - 7:00pm)
- Women Investor Networking Reception 7:00pm - Hosted by Foley Hoag, held at Beacon Tavern at Beacon Tavern 405 North Wabash Ave, Chicago from 7:00 - 10:00. (RSVP required).
- Life Sciences Dinner 7:30pm - Connect with colleagues over dinner and drinks. Location is Osteria Via Stato – 620 North State Street, Chicago. Register for this $115 three course dinner including beverages.
- Cleantech Dinner 7:30pm - Cleantech investors are invited for an evening at Smith & Wollensky - 318 North State, Chicago. Register for this $125 dinner (including 2 glasses of wine).
Investing in Unmanned Aerial Systems 7:30pm - Investors are invited to join colleagues for pay-as-you-go dinner and discussion of opportunities at Dublin4Irish Pub & Cafe 345 E. Ohio St., Chicago RSVP to Jim Troxel
University Connected Investor Groups 7:30 - Gather wtih colleagues for dinner and connections at Beacon Tavern at 405 N Wabash Ave, Chicago. Register for this $125 dinner (including 2 glasses of wine).
Angel Networking & Company Presentations 6:30pm - Led by Cornerstone Angels, ACA attendees are invited for an evening of networking and company presentations for syndication. RSVP for this complimentary event and/or nominate an appropriate deal wtih a term sheet+ via event registration.
Are you attending a dinner you do not see posted? Several events have been planned by private organizations and directions are available through your main event contact.
Plan a Dinner:
If you plan to organize a dinner - and want registrants to know they can contact you to sign up - just let us know.
- You may start with this quick restaurant list of highly-reviewed locations around Sheraton Grand Hotel.
- To reduce overlap, please plan geographic-based dinners for Wednesday, April 24 & interest/topic-based dinners for Thursday, April 25